GP1080-14 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine a95/a97/a98 & 2 Instruments for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1080 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic. A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 11.5"H x 19.75"W x 6.5"D
Usable Face: 9.5"H x 17"W x 5.5"D
Max Cutout: 9.375"H x 17"W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 12"W x 20"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 659988108996