Zeus³S Glass Helm 16" System Pack
Includes Zeus³S 16" Multi-function display, ZG100 GPS sensor, MI10 card reader and ZC2 controller. The B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm 16 is designed specifically for blue water sailing, multi-hulls and super yachts. This premium, super-fast, large-screen, multi-function display sits at the heart of your fully integrated navigation system. The Zeus³S Glass Helm provides easy-to-use touchscreen and remote control options. B & G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel all combine with Radar, charting, sonar and much more.
View data easily on the all-weather screen
The B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm has an ultra-bright, wide-angle, full HD display combined with all-weather touchscreen. Whether it’s planning a route, checking for obstacles and weather on the Radar* screen, or simply navigating to your next destination; the Zeus³S Glass Helm’s impressive screen enables the user to view the data easily through polaroid lenses, from almost any angle, even in bright sunlight. This low profile, glass design provides a smart solution for any large sailing yacht.
Powerful & intuitive all-in-one unit
B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm is a premium, large screen multi-function display with powerful quad-core processor and intuitive touchscreen that makes it easy-to-use. The built-in processor also means no separate “black box” is required, simplifying system integration and expansion. The familiar pinch-to-zoom and swipe-to-pan actions to control the many features, make life on the water easier and safer.
Dedicated sailing features for cruising and racing
With B & G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigation view. Taking accurate data from the B & G instruments and sensors on the network, B & G SailSteer will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B & G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
- Easy viewing whatever the conditions, with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle Full HD Display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and settings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B & G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™,instruments, B & G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®
- Touchscreen: Yes