Zeus3 12" Multifunction Display with Insight Charts
- Advanced WindPlot
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
- Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.
The Zeus3 12 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display features a 12-inch widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus3 incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus3 can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus3 is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus3 screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus3 display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board. See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan® sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar® and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus3 display on board.
Zeus3 also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Dimensions: 13.84"W x 8.87"H x 3.82"D
- Display: 12" IPS optically bonded TFT
- Resolution: 800 x 1280
- Mounting Type: Bracket(supplied) or Panel Mount
- External Storage: 2 MicorSD, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Supply Voltage: 10- 31.2 VDC
- Wifi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors) video inputs
- Ethernet: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 Waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 Max Route Points, 50 Tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Preloaded with Insight Chart
- Cartography Supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, Nav+, Platinum+), C-MAP
(MAX N, MAN N+) NV Digital(Raster US Charts)
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Autopilot Support: Full Autopilot Control and commissioning
HALO20+ 20" Radar Dome with 20M Cable
The Ultimate Picture from a Smaller Dome.
See Far And Near With One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide mid-sized to large sailboats, HALO20+ comes in a compact 20-inch dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode so you can keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Best View To Avoid Collision
HALO20+ radar does a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast moving targets.
Built-in VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology
VelocityTrack™ technology grands instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away with colour-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing diverging targets, increasing situational awareness and decreasing the risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready Whenever You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly where and when you require it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down, start-up only takes some seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Easy to Use Radar
Harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both far and near
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology to avoid collision
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Low power consumption
- 20" dome
- 20m cable (000-14549-001)
- Ethernet Adapter Cable (000-14552-001)
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 12"
- Transducer Included: No
- Array Size (Inches): 20"
- Box Dimensions: 21"H x 24"W x 27"L WT: 48 lbs
- UPC: 9420064115815