B285M Single Band CHIRP Thru-Hull Req's Mix & Match Cable
Medium frequency delivers the right combination of coverage under the boat, extended depth range and the ability to produce clean and accurate target and structure returns in the mid to deeper water depths. Operating at a frequency range of 85 to 135 kHz, this transducer reveals fish at medium depths (up to 1,500') and delivers ultra-clear target resolution.
This model is also ideal for single channel sounder applications where operating in Chirp mode provides a greater opportunity to see what is in the water column. Simply create pre-sets for 85 kHz and 135 kHz to toggle between wide and narrow beams to adjust for scouting an area and then pinpointing structure.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The B285M transmits across the medium frequency 85 to 135 kHz band.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- Medium Frequency: 85 kHz to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Bronze housing for use on planing or displacement hulls in fiberglass or wood
- Recommended boat size: 8 m (25') and above
- Also available in a transom-mount (TM185M), thru-hull (B175M) and in-hull (M135M) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology